Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Days = Crafty Days!

Well I hate to disappoint, but no cruddy quality pictures to share today! :) We have had a week of icy roads and cold temps, so I have actually gotten to spend some time in my craft room. I spent the last two days reorganizing/getting ready to post a tour! Since the last pictures I posted were so poor, I also got the supplies I needed to make a light tent for taking photos of projects and whatnot. I found this tutorial online, purchased the few supplies required, and can't wait to get it together and try it out.

On another note, there are a ton of CHA project pics popping up on all the blogs! I hate waiting for the product to come in, having no idea when it is supposed to ship. Patience is not one of my virtues, ha!
Tammy has shared all of her projects on her blog.
Laura posted her projects that Tim asked her to do for his booth! Check out her blog.

We got another couple inches of snow today, so I may get to finish up my room and post a tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment